If you are seeking sedation dentistry in Miami, FL
, it is important to find a skilled doctor who practices the latest sedation techniques. Drs. Bradley and Scott Ross, periodontists
, understand the need for calming, gentle dental care and offer the most effective forms of sedation, including IV conscious sedation. Patients choose sedation dentistry for the many benefits it provides them when receiving their dental care.
The 5 Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
1. Relieve Dental Anxiety
– Fear of the dentist is very common in many patients. With the help of sedation dentistry, you are able to relax during your appointment and not be anxious about procedures, sights, smells, or discomfort.
2. Little Memory of Treatment
– For many people who have had negative dental experiences in the past, the idea of receiving care again can be frightening. With sedation dentistry, you won’t have much memory of your treatment, which means less fear the next time you visit the periodontist.
3. Less Gag Reflex
– Many people with a sensitive gag reflex avoid going to the dentist for fear of painful spasms during dental treatment. Sedation dentistry is able to suppress this gag reflex so patients can get the dental care they need without the fear or discomfort.
4. Pain Relief
– Fear of dental pain is a common reason many people avoid the dentist. With sedation and local anesthetic, patients no longer fear the idea of pain and sensation during surgeries is reduced to a dull pressure.
5. More Work Done in Less Time
– When patients are sedated, the periodontist is able to perform multiple treatments during one dental visit.
Patients won’t feel anxious about getting out of the dental chair as quickly as possible and are easier for the doctor to work with, allowing for multiple procedures to be done. Contact
South Florida Periodontics and Dental Implants today if you need calming sedation dentistry in Miami, FL
Currently rated by 0 people